Production for Animation and VFX MICRO-CREDENTIAL - Program Details
Vancouver Community College
|Program C and Virtual Program Status
||Production for Animation and VFX MICRO-CREDENTIAL
||The micro-credential is offered fully ONLINE. Students will be required to complete 4 courses from January to April 2024 (15 sessions in total. Classes are Tuesdays @ 18:15-21:15 Pacific Time) to obtain this credential. Graduates will be able to:
- Explore the interdependencies between people and processes within studio organizations.
- Learn the principles and practice of management and leadership as these specifically relate to the world of animation and VFX and the production pipeline.
- Hone your scheduling documentation and presentation skills, while learning how to incorporate the needs of diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop your communications skills as these relate to both leading and mentoring a production team in a healthy workplace.
||Jaqueline Ramires, email@example.com
|Language Proficiency Requirements
||Accept Native English
|English Language Requirements: Other
||Scores: Not Applicable
|Other English Language Requirements
||Endorsement of English language competency letter issued by home institution.
|Other Language Requirements
||Letter of Motivation highlighting suitability for the program. Letter should include:
- Experience and/or interest with Animation and VFX industry;
- Interest in this industry
- Proven successes in completing online academic programs, particularly those in different timezones. Provide example(s).
||Visual and Performing Arts
|Facilities and Resources
||Successful applicants will be elgibile for UMAP Canada Scholarship. Successful applicants will be contacted by UMAP for scholarship process. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if any further questions regarding this scholarship.
|Program Fees (All values are in USD)
||Tuition or Program Fee
|Average Housing Cost
||$0.00 average per month.
||$0.00 average per month. This can include cost of buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation.
|Other Program Fees
||$45.00 excluding tuition. These may include activity, lab/materials, or other fees.
|Cost of Living
||$0.00 average per month. This can include meals, pocket money, and entertainment.
||$0.00 per month.
|Additional Program Information
||Credential: VCC Award of Achievement
Minimum Required: 4 Course(s)
- PRDN 1101 Production Landscape: Animation & VFX (Jan 09, 2024 to Jan 30, 2024)
- PRDN 1103 Project Management: Animation & VFX Production (Feb 06, 2024 to Feb 27, 2024)
- PRDN 1105 Communication and Leadership Skills: Animation & VFX Production (Mar 05, 2024 to Mar 26, 2024)
- PRDN 1107 Workforce Integration: Animation & VFX Production (Apr 02, 2024 to Apr 16, 2024)
|Virtual Program Information
|Program Start Date
|Program End Date
|Other Credential Offered
||VCC Award of Achievement in Production for Animation and VFX
||Pacific Standard Time
||Zoom and Moodle
|Number of Participants
Last modified 11/20/2023 6:41:18 PM